Plans for November

A quick 'plans' for November post - except I don't have any real plans, more like things I look forward to: Finish Christmas ...

A quick 'plans' for November post - except I don't have any real plans, more like things I look forward to:
  1. Finish Christmas shopping this month - I like to have my presents sorted waaaay before Christmas and I've done most of it in October, but there are a few things I would like to pick up in November and be done with it.
  2. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - I'm really excited for this one and I cannot wait to see it. Also, have you heard the soundtrack? It's AH-mazing. 
  3. The Crown - now that Victoria is over and I watched Young Victoria too (beautiful), I need to move on to another Queen; Queen Elizabeth II. Might start watching it tonight...

Also, watch this video to get all hyped for Fantasic Beasts - doesn't it look fantastic?

You Might Also Like

0 megjegyzés

Thank you for stopping by!