My Christmas list

A few weeks ago I realised something: this is going to be my first Christmas when I don't have to prepare for anything. No phonolo...



A few weeks ago I realised something: this is going to be my first Christmas when I don't have to prepare for anything. No phonology exams, no end-of-term tests, NOTHING. I can finally enjoy everything and not be mad at myself for procrastinating. Ha!

I have all of my Christmas presents planned out for my family, friends and colleagues, but I thought I show you my Christmas wishlist:


1. MAC lipstick in Brave
There is a MAC lipstick post coming up about my first MAC purchase but I already have my eye on a new shade, Brave.
2. Lush Snowfairy body conditioner
I was dreaming about this stuff ever since I got the Snowfairy shower gel - and this year Lush brought out the body lotion version. Who says dreams don’t come true, huh?
On a side note, I think Lush products are really great Christmas presents - and don't forget to keep an eye out for their post-Christmas sales to stock up on the Snowfairy line. :)

Also, here is my “kind of need/want but probably going to end up buying it anyways” list:

1. A nice, structured backpack - that’s big enough for a water bottle.
The smaller ones are nice too (bags, not water bottles) but I want to be able to put my everyday things in it and not just my wallet. Picture: Zara
2. Knee high boots 
I’ve been eyeing them for what, years now? Might be the solution for my “I want to wear dresses but my legs will freeze” problem.
3. A new winter coat
I've been on a hunt for a nice new winter coat but can't seem to find one that fits me properly. The ones that looked OK on the hanger had a very Hunchback of Notre Dame-vide when I tried them on.... so no luck so far.
4. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay
We went to see the film yesterday and it was magical? fantastic? amazingly good? - and now I really want to get my hands on the screenplay and read it then watch it again.

🎄

You Might Also Like

0 megjegyzés

Thank you for stopping by!