Beauty and the Beast - the first images from the film!

You have probably seen these images all over Facebook and Instagram but I will post them here too because it’s Emma Watson as Belle in ...


You have probably seen these images all over Facebook and Instagram but I will post them here too because it’s Emma Watson as Belle in the new Beauty and the Beast!

*flails*

I am a tiny bit worried that I might not enjoy the live-action adaptation as much but then I absolutely loved Cinderella with Lily James and Richard Madden (those tights tho), so who knows? And I am kind of secretly hoping that MAC will release a Beauty and the Beast collection like they did with Cinderella… I’d be in for that.

The film’s release date is 23rd March 2017, so not too long to go and maybe we get a trailer for it soon?


You Might Also Like

0 megjegyzés

Thank you for stopping by!