The best Ikea produkt ever?

We all have those little things we could but wouldn't want to live without. For me, one of those things is PRODUKT from Ikea. This...



We all have those little things we could but wouldn't want to live without. For me, one of those things is PRODUKT from Ikea. This milk frother is just godsent, not only because it's the best product ever (what a pun) but because it's cheaper than a cup of coffee. That's why whenever I go to Ikea I pick them up in pairs so I'll never have to drink my coffee without milk foam. To show you how essential it is: I keep one in the office so I can enjoy a proper, huge cup of coffee with beautifully smooth milk foam on my breaks.

Basically: Kinga + PRODUKT = ♥

It's easy to use, only needs two batteries and it's the cheapest thing you'll ever buy and use to death. I must have gone through at least six of them in the last couple of years and only one of them died because I pushed the draw in a bit too soon... They are very versatile, too; I mainly use them for frothing milk for my coffees but you could use them for mixing salad dressings or cleaning jars and bottles.

If it gets a bit grubby (by the way you should run it under hot water after every use!) just put it in a glass of hot water and a tiny bit of bleach, let it sit for a few minutes, turn it on until most of the disgusting milk residue comes off and wash it up as you normally would. 

So, who else is a PRODUKT fan?

You Might Also Like

0 megjegyzés

Thank you for stopping by!