My Pinterest board for summer 2016

I do love a bit of a Pinterest session every now and then (I used to spend hours browsing through it during boring lectures). I like the ...

I do love a bit of a Pinterest session every now and then (I used to spend hours browsing through it during boring lectures). I like the idea of being able to save images that you like without actually downloading them onto your computer or sticking them on the wall.

I've been using and loving Pinterest for ages but with the years my pinboards have grown massive, bearing the signs of my changing style and liking - which I think is really cool but I also wanted to have a board where I can collect my 'current' favourites. 

So this August I created my Summer 2016 board where I saved everything that I liked wearing, wanted to get or was just generally liked and felt that it reflected my style for this summer in a way. And I quite happy with how it looks, all streamlined and full of camis (which were my favourite dicoveries this summer).

I plan on making these boards for every season but as of now I haven't looked much at autumn stuff yet, because a) it is still very summery b) I need to have a look through my A/W clothes bags to see what I actually have and what I need to buy...

You can have a look at my Summer 2016 board here or get there from the sidebar.

You Might Also Like

0 megjegyzés

Thank you for stopping by!