An eBay wishlist

I have been hooked on Gothamista's videos lately and after rewatching her acne skincare video for the 6th time this month I came ...



I have been hooked on Gothamista's videos lately and after rewatching her acne skincare video for the 6th time this month I came up with a list of products that I want to get in the coming months. Or in September, really, as I already ordered 3 of them and bought the moisturizer...

  1. Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
  2. Cosrx Aha/Bha Clarifying Treatment Toner
  3. Cosrx Good Low pH Good Morning cleanser
  4. Cosrx Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion With Birch Sap
  5. Innisfree Eco Safety Daily Sunblock Spf35 / Pa++
  6. Cosrx Bha Summer Pore Minish Serum

I'm basically getting all the Cosrx products she was using in the video and then some more. I'm already using the Birch Sap moisturizer and I'm really looking forward to using BHAs again - I will probably order only one of the BHA serums... or get the AHA instead? Decisions, decisions... With the colder months approaching I am also updating my current Innisfree suncreen to a chemical one. Not that I don't like using the Eco Safety No Sebum Sunblock SPF35 PA+++ but I think it might be too mattyfing for the next season. Never thought I'd say that something is too mattyfing for me, grease-face, but I few of my super matte foundations don't sit well on top of it and make my skin look like an elephants bum... and that is not a look I'm going for. 

Lots of great things to look forward to and fingers crossed they arrive soon!
Have you tried any of them? I've been using the moisturizer for over a week now and I really like it - it's unlike anything I have ever used before.

You Might Also Like

0 megjegyzés

Thank you for stopping by!